Terms of Service
Boring but bound by routine 🙂
Go for it! Things you can do with the Item
- You can create one End Product for yourself with a single use of the license. You can create one End Product for a client, and you can transfer that single End Product to your client. This license is then transferred to your client.
- You can modify or manipulate the Item. You can combine the Item with other works and make a derivative work from it. The resulting works are subject to the terms of this license. You can do these things as long as the End Product you then create is non-distributable and being used in one End Product.
Whoa there! Things you can’t do with the item
- You can’t Sell or re-distribute the End Product, except to one client.
- You can’t re-distribute the Item as plugin or extension or addon, in a tool or template or with source files. You can’t do this with an Item either on its own or bundled with other items, and even if you modify the Item. You can’t re-distribute or make available the Item as-is or with superficial modifications. These things are not allowed even if the re-distribution is for Free.
For example: You can’t buy and convert it to a ecommerce extension and sell or give it to more than one client. You can’t license an item and then make it available as-is on your website for your users to download.
- You can’t use the Item in any application allowing an end user to customise a digital or physical product to their specific needs, such as an “on demand”, “made to order” or “build it yourself” application. You can use the Item in this way only if you purchase a separate license for each final product incorporating the Item that is created using the application.
Examples of “on demand”, “made to order” or “build it yourself” applications: Plugin, extension, addon. You will need one license for each product created by a customer.
- Although you can modify the Item and therefore delete unwanted components before creating your single End Product, you can’t extract and use a single component of an Item on a stand-alone basis.
- You must not use the software for a store that is registered or operated from India. No refund request will be accepted at this case.
- You must not permit an end user of the End Product to extract the Item and use it separately from the End Product.