- inkXE product designer extension can assist in design and printing of promotional products, t-shirts, vinyl banners, team jerseys, shoes, mobile cases, photo frames, etc.
- The tool supports, DTG, screen, sublimation, laser engraving, offset, embroidery, heat press and other printing methods.
- The online print shops employing the tool receive free support, free 1 year updates and 30 days money back guarantee for the tool.
Design Studio Features:
- The design studio of inkXE designer tool presents the user with a bundle of pre-decorated product design templates to work on. These templates can be customized with cliparts, fonts, text effects and image effects.
- To personalize the design, user can upload their photographs, names, initials, quotes, etc.
- Uploading of pictures is possible from the device of the user and from Facebook and Instagram.
- Image effects like image filter and image mask can be applied to these uploaded pictures. User can also vectorize the pictures and remove backgrounds.
- The designer tool updates price of printing in real time while the user’s design is in progress.
- User is allowed to save their custom product designs so that they can order for it later.
- The tool also facilitates sharing of customized product designs on social media.
- The printer/admin can enable/disable any feature of the design tool as it suits them. They can also configure language, unit, currency and color theme of the designer tool to set up multiple stores with different languages, currencies, etc.
- The printer/admin gets print-ready order files in SVG, PNG and PDF formats from the designer admin, the store admin and the inkXE desktop application. They’re provided an order management software.
- The printer can assign multiple decoration areas for any product. Decoration area of any shape can be allotted on a product.
- Cost of printing varies from one printing method to the other. The printer’s expense rises with increase in size of a product, design area, etc. Keeping this in mind, the tool allows the printer to set variable printing and pricing rules.
- The printer can set minimum order quantity for some select products such as business cards. They can also restrict the number of colors for printing a product.
- While setting up the designer tool, the printer/store owner can import all the design including 5000 cliparts, 100 fonts and other assets, all at once. They can add unlimited number of cliparts, fonts and design templates to this existing collection.
- The printer can set up marketplace for customizable product designs and promotional product designs.