Let your customers feel the magic of designing t shirts on Kiosk
Experience t shirt designing on kiosk with inkXE Web to print solutions. A very new concept of customization in a kiosk which enables your customers to design t shirts all by themselves. From t-shirt designing and payment to delivery, it automates the process with little involvement of individuals in-between.
How is the the printing carried out?
Offline / Online Kiosk
- Designing is carried out by the visitors on the kiosk installed inside the store.
- Once the visitor enters the shop, he is provided with a kiosk machine to customize his desired product.
- After getting done with it he send the design to the server which is present inside the store.
- The store then processes the design, takes it into consideration and then prints it.
Self Service Kiosk
- In this particular printing mode, a kiosk is installed somewhere outside the store probably anywhere inside the locality or outside the locality.
- Mostly the kiosk design companies set the stores and let their customers customize according to their own needs.
- After the customers are done with customization, the designs are sent to the company for printing.
- Payment is done online through transaction specific cards, Online banking, etc.
Advantages of having a Kiosk
Minimization of waiting time
You don’t have to worry for the designs and chances of losing your customers becomes less.
Faster and streamlined order placement using in-house or centralized servers, so that businesses get the orders with ease and can manage multiple printing processes seamlessly.
In a store, payment can be made online or by cash, but when it comes to orphan mode, payment is made online.