Multiple Printing Areas
Instead of a single print area, you can now include a cluster of print areas on a single product. The result, you can print multiple types and forms of designs on a single product.
In summary, the feature allows you to:
- Create multiple print profiles inside a print boundary
- Set different rules for different print areas
- Set different decorations for different regions
- Incorporate different printing methods for a single product
- Remove any limitation whatsoever
Lock different portions of a pre-decorated template.
A template is nothing but a collection of fragments that your customers want to use when rendering a form. In some cases, you don’t want one or more portions to be changed. This is where our new feature comes in.
With template locking, you can lock:
- One or more fragments
- Transformation – Restrict user to rotate, increase or decrease the size, of the template
- Fonts – Restricts user to change the font style used for text in the template
- Colours – Restricts user to change the colour used for background, design, or text
- Movement – Restricts user to move the location of a template fragment
- Remove – Restricts user to remove or delete a specific fragment or set of fragments of a template
- Lock All – A locking feature that allows you to lock every property of a template.
You may also like
How to Fix Common Screen Printing Issues?March 4, 2020
How to Choose the Right Heat Press Machine for Printing Business?February 18, 2020
9 Tips To Choose The Best Conveyor Dryer For Printing Business?February 14, 2020