The inkXE mobile case designer helps with mobile case printing and designing personalized mobile back covers. You can design cool custom printed mobile covers with wood, plastic, glass or metal body. The phone case designer tool uses various printing methods including, screen printing and laser engraving.
The printer gets free installation service and free lifetime updates of the tool.
inkXE Mobile Phone Cover Design Software Features for the User:
- The user can browse the web and their device for mobile cover background patterns. Also, they can use pre-decorated mobile cover design templates to start with.
- The mobile phone cover design software allows the user to upload pictures from Facebook and Instagram. furthermore, they can also apply image mask and image filter effects to their pictures.
- The phone case designer updates the price of the printing custom mobile case in real time in addition user is giving shape to their design.
- The tool provides a 3-dimensional preview of the custom mobile back cover to the user. Therefore It enables the user to share their mobile phone cover design on social media.
inkXE Mobile Phone Cover Design Software Features for the Printer:
- The tool comes loaded with a bunch of mobile cover design templates, more than 5000 cliparts and 100 fonts. The printer can add more design templates, cliparts, and fonts to the already existing collection.
- The tool allows the printer to set up multistore for Magento, OpenCart, WooCommerce, and PrestaShop. They can access print ready order files in SVG, PNG and PDF formats.
- The printer is allowed to add, edit or remove any feature of the mobile phone cover design software.
The inkXE product customizer is an all-in-one designer tool that customizes t-shirts, banners, mugs, flyers, jerseys, key chains, doormats and supports all types of printing methods- laser engraving, screen printing, DTG, embroidery, foil, embossing. The tool is compatible most noteworthy with Magento, Shopify, OpenCart, PrestaShop, WooCommerce etc.
More Suggestions for you:
You may also like
August 2, 2019